2.1 Release notes:
Added support for Launchkey 88 MK3
2.0 Release notes:
Adds support for M1 machines
- Fixed an issue on Launchkey Mini Mk3 where mixer pads were momentary controls
- Addressed an issue where chords were displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where a note would hang on launch
- Fixed an issue where shortcut colours reset incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where mode on the device does not match the mode used to control Logic
- Fixed an issue where the image of the keyboard did not display in the Control Surface menu
- Fixed an issue where Logic would not open after multiple Novation Logic installers have been run
Compatible with Logic 10.7 or later, users on 10.6 may be able to use the script but could encounter issues.
Manuall installer for Launchkey 88s integration with Cubase 12.
- Unzip the file to extract the .midiremote file.
- Ensure the latest Cubase 12 build has from Steinberg has been installed
- Launch Cubase
- Navigate to Studio > MIDI Remote Manager
- In MIDI remote manager click ‘import script’
- Import the .midiremote file.
- Launchkey 88 will automatically be detected by Cubase 12 to work with the integration.